Tag Archives for " Google My Business "
1. Sign in to Your Google My Business.
2. Make sure you’re using card view.
(If you’re viewing your locations as a list instead of cards, switch to card view by clicking the cards icon on the right side above your locations.)
Choose the listing you’d like to manage and click Manage location.
3. Click the three dash menu icon in the upper left-hand side of your screen, then click Manage users .
4. In the top right corner of the "Managers of [your business]" box that appears, click the "Invite new managers" icon .
6. Select MANAGER as the user role for both email addresses. Click Invite.
Invitees will have the option to accept the invitation and immediately become listing owners or managers.